- Web Design Services
Web Design Services
SmartNet Technologies, Inc. offers the follow services related to website design. All services are completely customizable to fit your specific needs.
- Domain Name Registration
- Site Consultation
- Site Design and Redesign
- Responsive Design
- WordPress CMS
- Custom Graphic Design
- Image Manipulation/Editing
- Electronic Commerce (accept credit cards and sell products on-line)
- GIF Animation
- Flash Animation
- Hit Counters/Web Site Analyzer
- Online Forms
- Site Implementation
- Search Engine Optimization and Marketing
- Site Maintenance
- Web Hosting Services
Web Hosting Services
With our industrial strength infrastructure, SmartNet has the expertise, reputation, and experience to deliver highly available, mission-critical web sites and solutions based on industry-leading technologies and high levels of service. SmartNet manages your web site infrastructure so you can focus on managing your business.
We can also customize a hosting package to fit your spefific needs. Contact us today for more information!
- Choose a Plan
- Disk Storage The amount of space you are allocated on the server to store all your website files, documents, email, etc.
- Monthly Bandwidth Bandwidth can be best described as gas for a car. If your website runs out of bandwidth nobody will be able to visit it. 1GB of bandwidth is equal to over 100,000 hits. The average account with us uses less than 2 GB of bandwidth a month. Your bandwidth number used will reset back to zero on the first of every month.
- Email Accounts
- Vanity Domains For example: sales.yourdomain.com - $10/month
- Domain Registration
- CPANEL cPanel will be your hosting control panel. cPanel allows you to monitor the amount of bandwidth used, space used, create e-mail addresses, sub domains, MySql databases, and much more instantly!
- Email Forwarding
- MySQL DatabaseMySQL is the world's most popular open source database. Many forums and other database driven programs require MySQL to run. We use version 5+ at this time.
- Spam Assassin If you enable Spam Assasin it will block most spam from reaching your e-mail.
- WebalizerWebalizer displays in depth traffic statistics for your site.
- 30-Days Money Back
- Setup Fee
- $9.95 /mo.
- $24.95 /mo.
- $39.95 /mo.
- Social Media Services
Social Media Services
SmartNet offers creation and/or revamp of your current Social Network pages on the top two Social Networking sites. We can also help you maintain your Social Networking pages to keep your customers up to date with everything happening with your business!
Businesses of all types and sizes can greatly benefit from social networking sites in many ways. Small businesses to large businesses alike are looking for ways to work social networking into their business and marketing plans.
Social networking has been growing in popularity on the web for several years now. In recent years, businesses have begun to see how much it can benefit them as well. If you’re not currently using social networking for your business, or if you’re using it incorrectly, you could be missing out on a lot.
Here are some of the main benefits you can see upfront:
- Builds credibility and trust: When people see you on a social networking site with a real account and a real person posting to it, this boosts your credibility as a company or business. People will be more likely to trust you and your product when they see that you are a “real” person and actively participating on a site.
- Lower cost/free advertising: You can advertise your business for free or at lower costs when you make full use of social networking sites. The most important thing to remember with this technique is to avoid being spammy or appearing to automate your tasks, posts and activities within those social networking sites. Some sites will ban you if they think you are automated activities and even on those who do not, you will find the members of the site tend to shun people who do this. Spam in any affect is usually an automatic ban and it will definitely cause members to block you and report you.
- Create an online presence: This is one of the fastest and easiest ways to create an online presence for your business. If you create profiles on the leading social networking sites and then post valuable content to those sites that is of interest to other members, you will see your fans/friends/followers grow.
- Boost and advertise a new business: This is also a great way to promote a new business or a new product or service from an existing business.
- Stay in contact with customers: You can use this as a method of staying in contact with your customers. They will be happy to see that you are readily available on a platform that they already enjoy using. Just be sure you remember to have the account checked often so messages don’t go without a response.
- Send instant updates: You can also send out instant messages about your website, business, promotions, sales or other events that concern your business or the customers that you have or hope to have.
- Find employees or business partners: With social networking sites, you can seek out new employees, business partners and more. You can send out messages to notify people you are hiring or accepting applications and you can use these social networking sites to seek out employees.
Let SmartNet help you and your business!
Setup of Facebook or Twitter:
- Creation or redesign of your social network page with a personalized look and feel
- Assist with the search of additional fans and followers
- Two weeks of status updates and/or tweets (weekdays only)
- Advanced design of custom Facebook pages utilizing the Facebook language FBML is also available
SETUP FEE: $149 plus $99 for each additional page or tab
Maintenance fee for Facebook or Twitter
Maintenance of your Social Networking sites is just as essential as the pages themselves, if not more so. Regular updates will build your fan base and keep their attention. We can customize a plan that works for your business that includes:
- Daily status updates and/or tweets (weekdays only)
- Update Photo Gallery and Videos as needed
- Maintain and update your Events Calendar
- Monitor fan posts and filter as appropriate: respond, forward or delete
RATE: $79/month per page
- Mobile Portal Services
Mobile Portal Services
Mobile device users generally search for local businesses on their mobile phones and devices when they are ready to do business. What does this mean? They are potential customers with ready-to-spend cash in hand!
Unfortunately, regular websites generally do not deliver the high quality user experience sought by owners of handheld devices. To accomplish this, you must either modify your existing website (which can be time consuming and costly) or implement a specialized mobile portal (quick and affordable).
Here are some of the benefits you gain from a mobile website:
- Attract new customers or clients who frequently browse the Internet using smartphones and similar mobile devices.
- Extend your existing products, services and information to new, responsive markets and market sectors.
- Provides you with the basic platform necessary to implement targeted mobile marketing campaigns.
Your mobile website visitors gain the following benefits:
- They get quick access to directions to your business.
- They can call you with one click on their mobile phone.
- They can easily add your business phone number to their mobile address book.
- They can easily bookmark your mobile website address for fast future reference.
Very few of your competitors are using mobile web technology. Get in now and start leading the pack. If your company does not have a mobile presence, you risk losing ground to your competition that do. You also risk failing to connect with these users, and you miss out on opportunities to extend and strengthen your brand.
For a small fee, we create a small portal version of your existing website (4 tabs -- typically home, about us, services and contact) and present it in more compact, easy to read format.
If you have a mobile device, check out our website (smartnetnh.com) on your phone and see how it works! A mobile portal is a great alternative to completely redesigning your site to be mobile accessible.
- Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Marketing
SmartNet offers our clients search engine marketing services including search engine optimization, paid search advertising, and link building. These services are designed to increase awareness ensuring top visibility for your website and for your business. Each project includes constant monitoring to determine project effectiveness and measurable results. SmartNet will work to design a custom plan for your business or service to increase traffic, visitors, and revenues.
We wil work closely with your sales and marketing staff to develop a complete needs assessment. We will then create a comprehensive marketing plan and provide ongoing project management to assure that your search engine marketing plan fits your needs, goals, and budget. Our assessment and ongoing customer support help us build an understanding of your markets, customers, services, and promotional strategies so we can continue to fine-tune your campaign to achieve a more strategic outcome.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization is the process of gaining the highest visibility possible in the organic listings of the search engines. This is achieved through comprehensive keyword research and analysis to determine the most popular (and least competitive) keywords for your business. Based on this analysis, we make recommendations for site enhancements including content and navigation considerations, copy editing to integrate target keywords, and metatag creation. A website analysis focuses on copy, technology, design, layout, graphics, architecture, navigation, and coding practices to determine search engine friendliness. Based on our findings, a list of recommendations is provided for site enhancements for optimum search engine visibility. The overall goal is to increase your rankings for keywords that are priorities to your business strategy.
Paid Search Marketing
We are finding that our clients get the best results from combining search engine optimization and link building with a paid search advertising campaign. These initiatives are coupled with continued monitoring and analysis. Paid Search Marketing is the process of acquiring qualified clicks and conversions in the paid listings of the search engines. We work with you to determine an appropriate advertising budget, which keywords to target, specific promotions around your sales cycle, as well as geo-targeting possibilities. Paid Search Management requires ongoing ad copy optimization and testing, custom landing page targeting, and the implementation of contextual ads and regional ads when appropriate. You will receive ongoing campaign management, maintenance, a/b testing, and tracking and analysis to assure optimum bid, copy, and landing page performance. Our goal is simple: increase your leads while lowering your cost per lead.
Link Building is the process of acquiring relevant partner sites to provide in-bound links to your site. This service includes a complete customized link building report based on extensive research into complementary, non-competitive websites, contains a customized list of suitable directories and Web sites related to the products or services you offer. Your customized report also contains the site URL, site description, cost for submission, submission requirements, page rank number, and helpful recommendations for obtaining links from these sites. We then submit your site for consideration to these web sites and continue to pursue all link requests on an ongoing basis providing you with updated status reports. Our goal is to acquire quality links to your Web site to enhance long-term visibility and improve search engine rankings.
- McAfee Email Filtering
McAfee SaaS Email Inbound Filtering
Protect Yourself from Viruses! Stop Spam for Good!
E-mail has become an essential communication tool for every business, yet...
- More than 90 percent of email traffic today is unwanted mail. Unwanted email - in the form of spam, viruses, worms, and other malware - threatens your email systems and information assets.
- Approximately 1 in 72 e-mail messages are virus infected - designed to compromise security, steal information, propagate themselves, and/or cause damage to your computer systems.
SaaS Email Inbound Filtering from McAfee offers far more than traditional spam prevention. It provides businesses with complete inbound email security using a combination of proven spam filters, our leading anti-virus engine, fraud protection, content filtering, and email attack protection. Our simple-to-administer service identifies, quarantines, and blocks suspect email messages in the cloud, before they can enter your organization's messaging infrastructure.
McAfee SaaS Email Inbound Filtering gives any size organization the ability to keep their business network safe, blocking unwanted email before it reaches their internal infrastructure.
Block threats in the cloud
SaaS Email Inbound Filtering offers multi-layered, perimeter-based protection that blocks more than 99 percent of spam, viruses, worms, phishing scams, and other malware threats in the cloud, before they ever reach your network.
Reduce spam-related costs
Because SaaS Email Inbound Filtering is a cloud- based service, there's no hardware or software to buy, maintain, manage, or update. As a result, you are able to substantially reduceyour IT expenses as well as the costs associated with network contamination, remediation, and wasted bandwidth.
Multilayered messaging protection
The SaaS Email Inbound Filtering service includes essential multilayered email protection features, including:
- Precise spam blocking - Block over 99 percent of spam and radically reduce spam-related costs. Our Stacked Classification Framework uses a patented multilayered method to assess and determine the probability that an email is spam. Each of more than 20 separate layers of filtering has a set of unique strengths designed to identify and stop specific threats. This combination creates one of the most accurate and comprehensive filtering processes in the industry.
- Triple virus and worm scanning - Proprietary WormTraq worm detection technology identifies and intercepts zero-hour mass mail- ing worms before they enter your corporate network, while our industry-leading signature- based anti-virus engine keeps viruses at bay
- Content and attachment filtering - Reduce corporate liability and risk. Intelligent message processing identifies, quarantines, and blocks unwanted, malicious, and sensitive content and attachments.
- Email attack protection - Conceal your network and critical messaging gateways from the public Internet. Instantly block denial of ser- vice and other SMTP-based attacks, including dictionary harvest attacks, email bombs, and channel flooding.
- Fraud protection - Keep employees safe from the risks of fraud and phishing scams
- Secure message delivery - The Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol filters encrypted inbound messages and delivers them across a secure tunnel when recipients are TLS-enabled. If a recipient is unable to receive a TLS-encrypted message, SaaS Email Inbound Filtering delivers it via standard SMTP.
- Premium anti-spam multi-language filter - Bolster your defense against real-time spam attacks and rapidly identify zero-hour spam, regardless of language. This filter is also effective at identifying image-based spam and phishing emails, and is continually updated based on real-time feedback provided by a global network of users.
- Sophisticated end-user and administrator quarantine management—External quarantine process significantly reduces email administration and false positives
- Streamlined email management - Through our web-based administration and reporting console, it’s simple to customize the service to meet your exact business needs
- Automated, around-the-clock threat monitoring and protection - Experts at McAfee Labs use McAfee Global Threat Intelligence to monitor web traffic trends and provide you with real-time updates and protection, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Tired of losing productivity becuase of spam? Worried about the next email virus? We have a solution for you!
For those who host their website with SmartNet*, the cost is only $1.75 per month per mailbox plus a small one-time setup fee. That's it! No hidden costs, nothing to install or buy or re-configure! Other hosting providers offer this service ranging from $2.00-$2.75 per month per mailbox. Again, SmartNet is committed to keeping our prices low to keep your costs low!
* We are offering this service to those who host with other providers for a slightly higher monthly mailbox fee.
- Security patches are installed routinely
- All inbound emails are filtered through McAfee filtering system
- All suspicious emails are quarantined so you can examine it safely later at your convenience
- A user can modify default filtering settings
- Whitelist and blacklist email addresses as necessary
- Easy to use web-based email control panel
- Nothing to install on your computer
- No need to buy any software
- No need to change your web hosting
- No need to change your email provider
- No need to change your ISP
- No need to reconfigure your existing passwords
- No need to change anything about the way you use email
- No need to buy any other services from us
- Softaculous Script Installer
NEW! Softaculous Script Installer
Softaculous is a great Auto Installer having 300+ great scripts, 1100+ PHP Classes and they are still adding more. Some users like to install scripts themselves, but for ease of use, some like to use automated script installers. Script installers make it easier to upload web applications to your website. WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal are common applications that users can upload through a script installer.
Web Application Installation Made Easy!
Softaculous is a really FAST Auto Installer. Softaculous can install any of its 303 scripts in just one step so there is no need to go through the process of Individual Script installers. Everything from copying the files to creating a Database is done by Softaculous. You can just sit back and relax!
We've Got all the Demos Running
Softaculous maintains the demos of all scripts that it can install. Choosing the right piece of software is very important and how can you choose without ever trying a demo? So, to make things simpler, Softaculous maintains script demos so you can browse through the scripts and then choose the right script for you and your needs!
Just a Few of the Many Popular Applications Available with Softaculous
- Tiny Web Gallery
- Open Blog
- Tiny Tiny RSS
- Zen Cart
- Web Calendar
- Mantis Bug Tracker
- Help Center Live
- Open Real Estate
- CMS Made Simple